ads

Friday, November 11, 2011

Bittersweet Pastry Shop

I had a good couple of hours until Germaine's dismissal last Friday, instead of going home to rest, I decided to eat my second lunch at Macaron Tango Cafe. I love just how quite the place is after lunch. They have lunch patrons and they usually talk a lot about anything foreign so I couldn't relate. LOL Totally not related. Anyway, after eating lunch for an hour, I decided to walk around the area to help me digest what I just ate. I ate lunch twice, by the way. :D Since I was bored with nothing to do, I decided to look around the ukay-ukay located at the Diaz building. I was there longer than I intended to because I got a call from the States and I couldn't very well stay outside since it was such a hot day. It was a great call that's why I decided to just wait the last 30minutes before Germaine's classes ended inside Bittersweet Pastry Shop. It's located along Osmena Blvd, right across Cebu Doctors' University Hospital, just beside Manila Foodshope. 

The shop's interior is clean and it gives off that quiet ambiance. You know the kind of shop where you just want to sit on a comfortable chair with your thoughts and feelings. When I got there, the place was just so empty and quiet. You can prolly hear the rustling of paper at the counter, given that the only cashier's crumpling one. :D

                                                   
 I decided to order Red Velvet and Red Button Cupcake. each costing Php 45. I've had my share of Red Velvets and theirs did not exceed my expectations. In other words, it was what I expected it to be, hard and dry. The frosting at the least complimented the taste of the cupcake. The size of the cupcake is bigger than the usual red velvets.
Red Velvet Cupcake

Red Bottom Cupcake



I was only able to eat half of the red velvet since I was full from lunch and the cupcake is not really that great to put the extra effort of stuffing myself even more with blah food. :D I had my red bottom packed and took it as pasalubong for my nephew. He loved it. And I took a bite of it, too and I must say, it tasted better than the Red Velvet. :D

xoxo,
dee

No comments:

Post a Comment