ads

Monday, November 21, 2011

Of Tassels and Feathers

Let's face it! Tassels and Feathers are the "in thing" right now in accessories. You can see them in earrings, necklaces and even in hair pieces. We've seen them on Gossip Girl and other Hollywood actresses like Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Biel, etc.

It adds spunk on a simple outfit and that's what I love about it. I was on Facebook when I saw an online shop selling over a hundred accessories with tassels and feathers. I couldn't help but order. I bought two earrings both with feathers. 
Tara fell in love with this so I gave 'em to her. (*I do not own this photo.)
 I got this tassel earrings as a freebie since they forgot to bring my items on our supposed meet-up. :D
Me. Wearing the earrings from Pinkest Blue.
The earrings cost around Php 120 which is very affordable and are of good quality. Plus the sellers are very nice and friendly. If you guys want to check out their page, just click here. Happy Shopping!


CLICK ON THE PHOTOS FOR BETTER VIEWS. 
xoxo,
dee





No comments:

Post a Comment