ads

Sunday, February 27, 2011

10 Dove Street

For my pre-birthday celebration, I treated some of my close CDU friends to dinner at 10 Dove street.

10 Dove St. is a small, quaint cafe located inside Sto. Nino Village in Banilad. The place is actually a small part of the house that is turned into a cafe. The place is perfect for romantic dates or lunch or dinner dates with a few friends.


The Menu consists of a few choices of soups, salads, sandwich, desserts and the usual beverages. For only Php 185, you get to have a bowl of soup, salad, sandwich and a slice of cake.

While waiting for our orders, we were given a bowl of breadstix to munch on.

We were served our soup choices then our salads. Halfway through our salads, we already felt full. When our sandwiches were on our table, I just wanted the waiter to just wrap it so that I can take it home. haha.
Their soup is so creamy. Anne and I had crab and corn soup and too bad I got to eat a few shells. What a birthday treat. Despite that, the soup tasted good.


My Chicken Waldorf salad was a treat too. I just don't dig the walnuts.



And my Porky's nightmare sandwich is the bomb. Anne and Jem only ate half of their sandwiches because they were too full. When we arrived, there was a tiny bit of the cheesecake left. I thought i should just have it reserved for us. But we got distracted because we were talking and laughing like crazy. When it was time for desserts, the mango cheesecake was ... well, gone. So we settled for the Decadence, Black out and Pandan Cake. All three were sent from heaven. But I love the Decadence more for its so moist and jsut heavenly.







No comments:

Post a Comment