ads

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Simply J's: Simply Delicious

My friends and I are on a gastronomic adventure. We vowed to try different restaurants in the city. It's just our excuse to catch up, really. We love hanging out with each other and we love eating too.

We've been busy since we graduated that we found ourselves missing each other terribly.

The last time we saw each other was @ Starbucks, Crown after they had dinner at 10 Dove in Sto. Nino Village.

We planned to try Simply J's located at Escario St. across Imagine.

I had no idea that the quaint little cafe was owned by a classmate in college, Jeremy Sy. It's a family business.

We had a table reserved for four. I have been looking at pictures in the internet to have a better idea as to what I was going to expect when I get there.

Truth be told, the place was nice with all the furniture and other knick knacks and they are all for sale, too. It allowed my college buddies and I to catch up and at the same time enjoy their delicious servings of fish, pasta and chicken.

The place is perfect for meeting friends for lunch or dinner or even a date with your boyfriend (I wish I have one. Ha-ha) I can imagine myself having lunch their with a few of my friends. It's like LC meeting Whitney or Lo for a quick grab.

About their menu, they have limited choices but their food is simply delicious and affordable. I ordered their Chicken Cordon Bleu and I am satisfied with it. Halfway through my meal, I was full already. I forgot what the rest of my friends ordered but all of them were a treat too. Jem and Tara ordered fish and Gayle had a humongous bowl of pasta. All of those were cooked perfectly.

Their prices range from Php 100-200. So it's really affordable. With their servings, there was no room for dessert.

Jeremy even joined us for awhile, reminiscing and laughing and taking pictures.


Jem's Fish
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Tara's Dory whatever

Gayle's Pasta

I know, I know. I need to pay attention to my friends' orders to make a better blog. ha-ha

No comments:

Post a Comment