ads

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

You brighten my day

This is the first of many food blogs that I will be making.

I love to eat. I love trying out new foods and old recipes with twists on it.

And I want to start with something that I truly love.

CUPCAKES.


I've been sick for a few days now.

There's nothing I want to do but to just sleep and sleep and sleep. Blame it on my cold med and pain reliever.


I've been watching reruns of Master Chef. I specifically love their cupcakes episode. Just looking at those cupcakes makes me want to eat one. haha


I've been thinking a lot about them and I thought when I get better, I'd buy myself at least a couple of them.

I'm still sick but hey, I got Nanay to buy me some at Cupcake Society near Coco Mall.


Nowadays, cupcakes are getting prettier and its a bit costly, for a cupcake. :-)

I bought a Red Velvet Cupcake and a Blueberry cupcake. I must say I'm a bit disappointed. It doesn't taste as good as it looks (Red Velvet).


It didn't reach my expectation. But one so-so cupcake won't stop me from my quest of finding that truly delicious cupcake. There are a lot of shops that offer pretty cupcakes and I intend to search and taste them all.


I am such a sucker for cupcakes. My new reason for living. haha <3


This is the Blueberry Cupcake. I love how it tastes. It's soft to eat and the sweetness is just right.



Red Velvet Cupcake. The cake is a bit hard for me and I'm not used to how it tastes. But I like how red it was inside out. But that's about it. Nothing special about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment