ads

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going Chinese

I love Chinese food. I can go on eating it every day.

Anne Marie, one of my close friends in college, celebrated her 23rd birthday last February 18. But she has been busy with work so she just texted me yesterday if I was not busy because she wanted to treat me to dinner. We decided to meet up with Jem in Ayala.

After walking around The Terraces and checking out some of the restos' menus, we decided to eat at Big Mao. It was not my first time to eat there but it has been a while since the last.

Unfortunately, I already ate dinner. I had 10 pork barbeque and 3 puso (hanging rice) at home. Did I mention it was an impromptu dinner? And a late one at that.

I let Anne and Jem order. As usual, Jem ordered fish and Anne ordered Stir fried noodles. As for our beverages, Anne and I ordered bottomless lemonade and it was Strawberry shake for Jem.

The steamed fish was amazing with its sweet sauce and was topped with browned garlic. And the stir fried noodles was cooked tenderly.




No comments:

Post a Comment